Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Pumped & ready to go...

OH MY GOODNESS! What an amazing weekend to be at Meadow Heights, it was so incredibly hard for me to contain myself!! Wow! I am truly almost speechless (and it is really hard for me to picture that myself.)

Bryan's vision cast added fuel to my heart & soul's fire! God truly knew what my heart was needing and as I looked back at my last post, my prayer was that He would allow me to see His calling for my life with new clarity and WOW!! has He been refreshing my calling not only this weekend, but over the last week as I had the opportunity to spend some amazing times with two amazing women that I am able to live life with (Penny & Mel)! (Thanks girls for being my sista's and for supporting/encouraging me, praying for me, and living life together!) You bless me tremedously!

As Greg & I were driving home last night, we both were so excited! I think I could have ran 10 miles on pure adrenaline! We talked of God's amazingness the whole drive and how AWESOME it was that He brought two of the most amazing people to worship with us. Scot & Kay have been with us through all of life's up & down's, they have laughed with us, cried with us, prayed with us, encouraged us and grew with us! We have been anticipating their presence with us at a service for SO long, we have planned several times and something has always came up, but as Greg & I talked, we aren't one bit surprised that God arranged the perfect timing to be on "Vision Weekend 2007", we're quite pumped to see what God has in store & are so incredibly thankful for their presence not only Saturday night, but in our lives daily!!

My heart was pumping with the beat of anticipation, excitement and thankfulness the entire service. To hear the word "missions" sets me totally on fire! I've always known "missions" was something was calling me to do , but with new clarity! I'm psyched & cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so excited that I have to remind my self , that each day is a mission, we are called to live missionaly, in our homes, at the store, on the street, in our jobs...each and everywhere we go, we are to shine our lights and sprinkle our salts that come from God & God alone. Imagine...

My prayer today Father is that you would forgive me for limiting you with a thimble, Lord I bring you a bucket and I pray that You would fill it in a way that only You can, Lord that you would use my life to ignite the Parkland and Your world. I pray that you would continue to open my heart & eyes to see the hurt & the hearts of each person I come in contact with and I pray that you would bless our church, the staff and our vision beyond all compare! Keep us humble & strong in the battle of life, that when people see us, they will see You! I can only imagine!!!