Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Thursday, September 20, 2007

One day and counting...

Woooo-Whoooo! One more day and we are on a jetplane headed for Disney! We are all excited and ready to go! After lots of prayers from some awesome people we are destined for some relaxation and totally living for the moment! I am half packed and headed to work tonight, but that isn't seeming to phase my joy a bit (THANK YOU LORD!)!

Today was a blessing, Ashtyn & I had the opportunity to join the "Young at Heart's" for lunch at church. We had some amazing food and best of all I was able to finally put some face's with names....names I had prayed for or have received prayer from, it was great! I truly look forward to the next one. These people are the foundation of our church and are so incredibly in sync with the church's vision and supportive of the future of our church! They blessed my heart tremendously!

I am looking forward to blogging from Disney and plan to place some of our pictures from each day. That is pretty risky to say since I'm not very tech savvy, but with a little help and the Lord willing, I'm sure it will be fine!

My prayer today is of thankfulness, not only for the peace you have given me, but for the beautiful people I had the opportunity to meet today. Guide us today and keep us in line with your will Father. May we never forget those who paved the road before us and cherish their mentorship that they are so eager to share. I love you Lord, and I lift my voice, to worship you, Oh my soul rejoice, take joy my King, in what you hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear...