Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Magic Kingdom...









Wow! After arriving late Sunday evening we were up and running at 6:30am Florida time...did I mention that my body was still on Missouri time of 5:30 am (ouch!)! Anyway, what an awesome day it was.

We started our day off early with an amazing breakfast here at the village. And let me tell you what...they go all out for breakfast...not to mention they fix our plates AND carry them to our table for us! Now that is service!

As Greg headed to an orientation about the village the girls and I road an amazing carousel at the village and just got acquainted with everything on the grounds! And it is spectacular! They have done a phenomenal job here! Again, if your interested you can check out the village here. (Blogger is not allowing me to post pictures but I will edit them in later!)

Once Greg was finished we headed out to Magic Kingdom and MAN and was it magical! We were truly amazed at the place! Between Greg, Hannah and I, I think we road almost all the rides in the park...although we started Ashtyn off on the wrong foot with a couple water rides that were a bit intimidating for her size (DUH!) she was a very good, but cautious sport! Did I mention we had the awesome priviledge of no wait for the rides? AWESOME!! Ashtyn has this pin she wore and it allowed us to go right to the front of the line! SWEEEEET!

Hannah amazed us with her braveness! She couldn't get enough of the roller coasters! The faster the better! Thank goodness...because she had to ride them twice, once with Greg and then with me! It was great to hear her giggle and quite hilarious as she would brief me on the rides before, during and after each one! She could not get enough of it!

The most wonderful and memorable time of our visit to the Magic Kingdom was the awesome meet and greet session the girls had the opportunity to have with each of the characters, but mostly with the "Princesses". That was Ashtyn's main wish...to meet them. So once we arrived to the area, the hosts sweeped us right up and cleared the room allowing the girls time to visit with the princesses. It was amazing! The caring and compassionate hearts of these ladies blessed my heart so much! Ashtyn was in total awe of them, they played "Ring around the rosie" with the girls and instead of singing, "Ashes, ashes we all fall down", they sang, "Ashtyn, Ashtyn we all fall down". Whew...talk about tears streaming! Hannah enjoyed it too, but she's more into the "older" stuff like Hannah Montana, etc. so although she thought it was cool, she had her specks on much greater things while we were there!

As if that wasn't enough excitement for all of us, Greg surprised us with an amazing dinner at Cinderella's castle! It was wonderful! The girls became princesses not only to Greg & I, but to the waiters as well, I became "My lady" and Greg became "My lord". Quite magical and the food was delicious.

To end our evening we enjoyed the most amazing fireworks display I have ever seen! It was stinkin' awesome! They go above and beyond awesome! (I really wish the pictures would upload!)

This day was amazingly memorable and one I will cherish for the rest of my days here on earth!

My prayer is of utmost praise to the awesome God I love and serve...not just for this amazing day but for His every loving presence in our lives and for the love He blesses me with each and every moment of the day! May You be glorified in and through our lives Father, may our actions and words point directly to You!