Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Saturday, September 29, 2007

An amazing trip...






Wow! As I reflect on our time away as a family I am incredibly overwhelmed and amazed at the blessing of this trip! It was awesome!


I didn't have the opportunity like I had hoped to blog due to limited internet access at the Village where we stayed, but I posted just a couple of the village pictures right now until I finish unpacking and am able to find the disc's and websites to share with you! We had the amazing opportunity to stay at a place called Give Kids the World and you can check it out here. It was absolutely, positively stinkin' awesome (as Bryan would say)! It was quite overwhelming! The pictures or the website really does no justice for the place or the amazing volunteers and hard work that goes on daily 24/7! Our villa was awesome, it was a two bedroom, two bath with a family room and kitchen! AWESOME!
Our trip was truly amazing and as I write, my eyes are filled with tears, tears of joy and thankfulness for this time that God allowed us together, a time to kick back, laugh, cry, enjoy each and every moment and truly reflect on the beautiful life and family God has blessed us with!
So that is enough for today, my plan is to recap each day of our trip in the next few days! Hopefully I will have found my disc's and things by then to share more photos.
My prayer today Father is of overwhelming thanks! Thank you Father for this amazing time with my family, a safe trip, and for awesome prayer warriors right here at home! Father, I pray a prayer of blessing on GKTW and on each and every family who passes through there as well. May their lives be blessed by Your loving presence daily and may they know that You love them and are there for them in each and every moment, through the laughter, tears and with each and every breath we breathe! I thank You for Your love, grace and forgiveness and for your Omnipotent presence in our lives! May you be glorified in and through our lives!