Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Go Seniors!!

Here at Arcadia Valley our two biggest events are our Fall Festival and of course our Thanksgiving basketball tournament! Well, the time has come for our Fall Festival and yesterday one candidate from each class was chosen. Each candidate has to chose two 1st grade attendants who accompany her in the parade and at the coronation ceremony at night! AND.......Hannah was chosen to walk for the Senior class! She (and I) are so excited! That may sound so silly, but it is a tradition here. I walked when I was in 1st grade and THANK GOD I have no pictures to post of that! If I did they are probably all so faded due to the length of time since then that they wouldn't show up! HA! Anyway, our festival is on October 20th! And we have lots to look forward to and get done between now and then! On Friday the 19th they have a float viewing so if you get a chance you'll have to head to AV to check them out! Floats here are a big deal and are voted on and they are usually really great!

So, other than that, not a whole lot new here except still trying to unpack and prepare my home for a couple of "Imagine" events that we will be having here! AAAHHH!! I have started a new book called "Glocalization", it is really good so far! I started it on the plane ride home, but haven't gotten back into it since! It is a follow up to a book I read a couple months ago called "Transformation" which was an amazing book! They both talk about how we as a church can impact the local and global world, thus "Glocal"! Another MAC inspiring book!

My prayer today Father is that through these events in our lives that You will be glorified and you would give us new opportunities to walk across the room! That our actions will point directly to You and that You will place new lives before us that we can help impact and lead into life changing relationships with You! Draw us closer to You Lord, help us to live in 3D and help us to Imagine a world that is turning completely upside down and on fire for You! I love you & praise You!