Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Another stellar day...

This week has blessed my socks off & today just topped the icing on the cake! This past weekend Bryan asked for people to volunteer to make goodie bags for the employees of the Fredericktown & Arcadia Valley schools as our Community MPACT day is this weekend & let me tell you what...the people of Meadow Heights represented today as we met to put them all together! It was like an amazing swarm of bees. Mac & I were allowing the whole week for people to come in & work on the 300 bags we needed to be completed. We didn't need any stinkin' week, all we needed was 30 minutes and the job was done! God's people continue to bless my heart more & more, which I didn't think was possible because they are already stinkin' awesome! Not only did that go awesome, but Penny had went to get all the supplies yesterday & all that was left after stuffing each bag was maybe 10 candy bars. Talk about another stellar job!

Then, to top that off, I got a call from Ashtyn's doctors and her PET scan has been moved from December 18 to THIS Thursday. God totally rocks! I had submitted a prayer request this weekend at church that we pray that Ashtyn's scan be in God's timing, not mine, or the anesthesiologists and God blessed our lives due to the humble, faithful and fervent prayers of some amazing people in our lives! Wow! I am still overwhelmed by His goodness and amazing grace!!

Have you felt God's presence lately? If not, is there something I can join you in prayer about, because like Ephesians 3:20 says, "God CAN do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine, guess or request in your wildest dreams!" I have witnessed this so much lately, in our lives and lives around us! So, if you just aren't feeling it lately, please feel free to email me or place a comment.

God, I come before You totally humbled and in awe of Your magnificent presence in our lives. I thank You for Your timing and for Your will and I thank You for the amazing brothers & sisters in Christ you have blessed us with. I lift Ashtyn up to You today, bless her with a peace and strength that passes all understanding, bless the medical staff who will take care of Ashtyn, may their hands & lives reflect a love, wisdom and knowledge that flows directly from You. I pray for MPACT day Lord, I pray that You will bless each person who is taking part & I pray that You may be glorified in and through our efforts! Remind us Lord to never take our hearts off the people and the lives that can be changed and impacted through Your calling for each of us. Your truly amazing God & I am forever thankful for Your presence in my life.