Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

On cloud 15 and climbing...

Whew! What an absolutely, positively, amazing weekend at Meadow Heights! I am so incredibly excited!! God is so on the move and I am so humbled by the opportunity to watch His vision being unfolded! It's like a huge Christmas gift that you've been waiting to open for years! Yet still only have a tiny piece of the paper torn so you can catch just a tiny glimpse of the AWESOME gift that is waiting to be unwrapped!

Like Mel, I find it very hard to express all the emotions that have been running through my body over the course of this weekend! Bryan's message blessed my heart, AGAIN! The new digs at the church are down right SWEEEEET and only added to the phenomenal presence of MH's!

The Imagine video that included the Virtual tour of MHAV brought so much excitement to me that my heart pounded and pounded and pounded! As the virtual tour flew through the auditorium I could honestly see people seated in the chairs! People I love so much and long for them to experience the love that God provides through MH and people that already bring so much to the family of God! Man! Talk about clarity! God keeps amazing me with His Omnipotent presence!

The comments to my last blog have blessed my heart SO much! It's very humbling to think about the fact that people actually take the time to read what's on my heart! I had no clue that so many people have access to my blog or even knew it exists! Humbling, very humbling! And very encouraging, because my biggest prayer is that God will be glorified and that our lives will point directly to Him! Our strength and faith comes solely from God and God alone and all the awesome people He has placed in our lives, some we have never even met before, that pray for us and encourage us so much! Thanks so much! I love you all!!

God, I come to You now, totally in awe of Your awesome presence in our lives and in our church! Continue to fill us with Your Spirit and lead us in a way that only You can! Thank You for Bryan and the awesome gift and message You have bestowed upon Him! Bless he and our staff as they lead us in a God honoring effort to impact our community and our world! Your love Oh Lord bless me more than I could have ever fathomed. May You be forever glorified in my life.