Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Nothing but pure blessing....

This week has been full of busyness, running here & there with the kids to dress fittings, Dr.'s appointments, float building, but best of all demolition on the Meadow Heights Arcadia Valley site! AWESOME!

Yesterday Ashtyn & I had the wonderful and amazing privilege of "going to work" work with Greg and let me tell you what it blessed my heart so much! We started out early heading to Lowe's and a few other places to gather some supplies for the site. Once that was completed it was off to work, and I mean real dirty, hard work!!

We rented a tile "puller upper", which I was blessed to be able to operate! It was great! It was hard, but it truly was a blessing! As we were there all day, and church family members would come and volunteer their time (and work their tails off), it literally brought tears to my eyes! I could look around that building and IMAGINE hundreds of people there celebrating life & their relationship with Christ. I could picture hundreds of new people beginning their relationship with Him. It was overwhelming & I am truly SO thankful for the awesome opportunity to be part of such an amazing ministry. One that honors God, loves people and leads them into a life changing relationship with Christ. My heart truly was in a total state of thanksgiving and praise yesterday! WONDERFUL!!

As the day ended our bodies were tired, but I honestly could have probably worked throughout the night on pure adrenaline! Out of all the things I could have been doing yesterday, I would not have wanted to miss this for the world!

A scripture that keeps resounding in my heart this week is from Psalm 139:23-24, it says Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Lead me in the way everlasting O Lord, search me Father and keep me in line with Your will for my life. Thank you for this amazing life and opportunity to reach out to others and lead them into a life changing relationship with You. Thank You for that amazing challenge. May I always be humble before You and celebrate and cherish each and every breath You all me to breathe. I love You Lord & will praise You forever and ever.