Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm SO excited!!

Wow! Two posts in one day...that is a record breaker for me. But I was so excited to try my new link trick that Mel taught me that I had to post again. So here it goes....cross your fingers...let's see if it works!!

I had two wonderful phone calls today, one from Penny & one from Mel (it worked!). These ladies uplift my heart so much. We can talk about anything! God truly has blessed me with them so much! Mel and I talked so much about our husbands and how we should truly cover them in prayer daily as we encourage them in their job and in their walk. We live life together daily, so it is important to keep one another strong and accountable. So I wanted to post my prayer for them, so if you are reading I ask that you pray for the staff at Meadow Heights , they are courageously heading up the vision God has for the church and are doing an amazing job. I also encourage you to check our Mel's blog and check out her blog's from yesterday and today and link to the blogs she talks about, they are pretty cool!

My prayer: I pray a hedge of strength and protection around the staff at Meadow Heights, around their hearts and around their friendships. Father I pray that You would bind them together through Your Word, strength and love. Bless them in a way that only You can Heavenly Father. May they be filled with Your peace and Your strength today and always as they seek your wisdom, knowledge and understanding in their pursuit to fulfill your vision for Meadow Heights church. I thank you for them God and I thank you in advance for all your going to do in and through their lives and hard work. May their vision always be clear and their focus forever on you, fill them with the endurance to run this race Lord in a way that only You can. Once again, your awesome Father and I love and thank you.