Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Monday, September 24, 2007

Disney MGM Studios & Epcot







This day was yet another great day filled with fun & adventure! I only posted a couple of pictures just to signify where we were that day! I added the "Tower of Terror" in tribute to Hannah! This was her absolute favorite ride! Crazy child! I myself didn't ride it, but she and Greg tackled it with great enthusiasm! And loved it! Ashtyn and I just chilled out and "people watched" when they went on the rides Ashtyn was unable to. It was great!


We started out at MGM and it was a great park! We spent several hours there and then headed over to Epcot which was great too! Our favorite ride there was called "Soarin"! This is a simulated ride that truly makes you feel like you are "soarin'" over California! It was amazing! After a long day there we headed back to the village and ordered pizza (which was available to us anytime) and let the girls chill & swim and headed to the most awesome place in the village...the Ice Cream Shop! Talk about sweet! You can get ice cream from 730am until 930pm! And let me tell you what we enjoyed one of the best banana splits around! And it wasn't just the girls & I either...Greg enjoyed one as well!
Once again my prayer is of thanksgiving! This trip is a trip that we will cherish forever Father and I am so thankful! I thank you for all the families represented here and I pray that if it is your will Father, You will heal these children in a way that only You can! Thank you for the blessing of life and family God, thank You for being the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!