Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Monday, November 26, 2007

A nice reminder...

I have been receiving some awesome emails from some friends that come just when I need them. They are encouraging and are constant reminders to me that God is totally in control and is always there! We serve an amazing God who loves us and cares for us more than we can fathom. I received this email today and it said to pass it on to someone who may need it, so I thought posting it would be even more appropriate because this one is an amazing reflection of our Lord!! One of our great friends lost her mom unexpectedly this weekend, so Jayne...this ones for you, I love ya!


When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home
"HE IS GOD"

May we never forget that He is God and He loves us and is always there with His arms wide open! Have an amazing week!

Father, I thank You for being God and I thank You for lifting, forgiving, strengthening, being the Way, being courageous, a steady Rock, the Healer, the Mender, the Leader, thank you for being with me, shielding me, comforting me, providing for me and for carrying me. I thank You for Jayne, Jim and Ava, and I pray that You would bless them and their family with a peace that passes all understanding...may You fill the void in their lives with Your Omnipotent presence.