Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Monday, November 19, 2007

The beauty of IMAGINE...

As we first started talking about the IMAGINE series I was so incredibly excited to see how God was going to move in and through this series and let me tell you what...last night blew me away. As Greg & I were sitting there listening to the Lester's you could see the AV and it's tiger directly behind them which brought so many emotions with it that I could hardly contain myself. All I could do was just sit there in total awe of the amazing God I love & serve and thank Him for His Omnipotent power in our lives and in our church! It was so surreal to be sitting there surrounded by hundreds of fellow Christ-followers for the soul purpose of praising Him for all that He has allowed to occur in and through the lives and hearts of His people over the last several weeks.
As we had the commissioning of the AV missionaries, I was so moved as I looked back and saw the 150 or so who came forward and just when I thought I was totally moved the entire Meadow Heights family lit their lights for God and I really don't have the words to explain the joy I had in my heart at that moment. I totally had a vision of the face of Jesus at that very moment, hearing His sweet still voice say, "well done good and faithful servants...you finally get it."
Saturday night as I sat in service and Greg announced the commitment total (yes...it was a surprise to me too, he wouldn't crack!)I could not believe it, Meadow Heights, you stepped up to the challenge and truly allowed God to work in and through you and I thank God for allowing me to be a part of such an amazing family!! I can't wait to see what He continues to do over the course of the next 12 months as each of us continue to grow spiritually as we place our total trust and walk in faith with Him and remember that He CAN do anything.
I was scheduled to work after the celebration service and let me to you what...it was not a pretty sight when I walked in...I was totally tear covered, but what an awesome time I've had sharing how God is being glorified and how lives are already being changed.
Each day/night as Greg, the girls and I are at MHAV I can only IMAGINE the faces of people I am praying for as I picture each of them in the sanctuary and I imagine how their lives will be changed when they experience God and His love in a way they have never had the opportunity to receive it. It drives Greg & I even harder and makes us even more humbled for the opportunity to take part in this amazing "God vision".
I have to say also that we have an amazing church staff who have led this campaign far greater than any team I've ever seen. They have humbled themselves before God and allowed Him to be the Leader and to be glorified in each and every aspect of their days! It has been amazing to watch Greg as he gives this all he has with no complaints and no desire for recognition. His only request is that God will get ALL the glory! I love you so much Greg and am so proud of the man of God you are and am so thankful to be your wife! You truly bless my heart and encourage me more than you can imagine! I LOVE YOU!!
It's almost 2am, so have an amazing day and to God be ALL the glory!!

Father God, I am in awe of your awesomeness! You blow me away! You are truly the Rock of my salvation!