Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Praise...

I am totally overjoyed and humbled by the healing God has allowed to take place in Ashtyn's body. Although she is not free from her disease this is one huge glimpse of God's almighty plan for her life. I cannot thank Him enough for the medical technology and doctors He has used to heal this area of her body.

No blood pressure medicine is a huge relief for her. As a adult it is hard enough for me to take medicine, but for a 5 year old with the amount she was required to take to control her blood pressure was a huge challenge each day. This is a true freedom for her that was granted by God and God alone.

We are totally blessed with amazing family and friends, who love on us, pray for us, support us and encourage us, which has blessed us more than they will ever know. God created us to glorify Him and serve and love eachother the way that He loves us and this has been the most beautiful example of the opportunities we have to glorify Him and the amazing love He for us and the love He provides for us through His people.

One thing I want to reflect through this journey of life is that no matter how this surgery turned out, good or bad, or how life continues to be a challenge with Ashtyn's disease, God is good ALL the time and He is our Constant, Protector, Refuge, Confidant, Healer, Best Friend, Father and Lord of our life. I could go on and on with all that He is to us and again I thank Him for the opportunity to fight FROM victory...the victory that He won on the cross for each of us.

Father God, Thank You for being our All in All...for the beauty of each day, for the breath we breathe, for life itself. Thank You for Your amazing love and the beautiful people You have brought into our lives. Thank You for Your healing power, Your timing and Your perfect plan. Thank You just isn't enough Lord, but I give You my life, I give it all to You and pray that You will use me to glorify You and to reach Your children for You. I love You Lord and I lift my voice, to worship You, Oh my soul rejoice, take joy my King, in what you hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear...