Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Need a reason...

Every wonder why we as humans do certain things or not do certain things? As I was looking through some of the videos on GodTube today this one smacked me upside the heart. It overwhelmed me more than I can ever come close to explaining. The best way I can explain it is that it encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and push beyond any pain or fear that could keep me from accomplishing all that God has placed me here for. My prayer today is that this video will touch your heart as it did mine, that it will encourage you to live life souly for the beautiful body of Christ that was beaten for each of us. Let me know what you think...