Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Friday, February 1, 2008

Autism Speaks

I was forwarded this in an email today, and let me tell you what, as a Christ follower and a mom with a child who has an incurable disease my heart breaks for this family and all the families who have ill children. I encourage you to check it out...with each view to this site $0.49 since goes to the family, it may not sound like much, but when we all pull together and pray God will do far more than we can imagine!

www.whatkindofworlddoyouwant.com/videos/view/id/408214

Father God, I come to You on behalf of this family and all the families whose hearts are breaking because their children are sick. I pray that in Your timing You will bring wisdom and knowledge to the physicians and researchers so that a cure or help can be found to help these autistic children. Surrond these children and their families with protection, love and peace. I pray that their eyes would be upon You and that You will be forever glorified. Heal their hearts, minds and bodies according to Your amazing will.