Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Perfect People...

This song has been speaking to my heart this week...

Never let 'em see you when you're breaking
Never let 'em see you when you fall
That's how we live
That's how we try
Tell the world you've got it all together
Never let them see what's underneath
Cover it up with a crooked smile
But it only lasts for a little while

(chorus)
There's no such thing as perfect people
There's no such thing as a perfect life
So come as you are
Broken and scarred
Lift your heart
And be amazed, and changed
By a perfect God

Suddenly it's like a weight is lifted
When you hear the words that you are loved
He knows where you are
And where you've been
And you never have to go there again

(bridge)
Who lived and died to give new life
To heal our imperfection
Look up and see love
Let grace be enough

By Natalie Grant

Father, I thank You so much for Your perfect life and love. Thank You for being a living, breathing example in my life. May you be forever glorified in and through my life, my thoughts and my ever waking breath....