Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Letting go...

This past weekend's service was amazing (as usual) and my heart was so flooded with emotion as J-miah sang the song "All for You" by Starfield. What an amazing song! I've found in my life that I try so hard to hold on to stuff that is just damaging to who God created me to be, as I allow the world and all it's choir ring in my head all the negative's in life. I've been freed from things for a long time, but honestly my freedom has been taken to a higher, more sovereign level as I allow the Holy Spirit's choir to sing of the amazing victories I have (we all have) in Christ! May I forever reflect on this song and remember and cherish the day I let go of all the worries of the world and focused on the amazing life God has blessed me with.

*********

All For You

Nothing compares to the life I have in You

Nothing of this world satisfies

So I want to let go, I want to let you know

All that I have to give is yours


Here I am as gold to the fire

I will surrender to Your hand

To this place, Lord

I have come ready for Your Touch


It’s all for You, it’s all for You

I’m letting go, I’m letting go


What is it in me that hangs on for so long

Why do I fight the tears that come

I work so hard to keep in control when

All that I want is to let go


Here I am as gold to the fire

I will surrender to Your hand

To this place, Lord

I have come ready for Your Touch


It’s all for You, it’s all for You

I’m letting go, I’m letting go


I’ll take this life and lay it down

I’m letting go, I’m letting go

My hopes and dreams, here at your feet

I’m letting go, I’m letting go

And I’m ready for your life

And I’m ready for your life


It’s all for You, it’s all for You

I’m letting go, I’m letting go


Father God, today (as usual) I'm overwhelmed by Your amazing presence in my life and for the beautiful reminder that You give me that You are in control. I give my life to You Lord, I'm letting go, it's ALL for You, may You continue to blot out the ink of the world and fill me with Your Holy Spirit, clarity & vision for the awesome plans You have for my life. Thank You Sweet Jesus I praise You!