Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Monday, March 10, 2008

Set the World on Fire...

This song so much says what is on my heart today...what my heart's desire is. Enjoy the video. What's your hearts desire??? Have you thought about it lately??




Father I want to set the world on fire...I want to glorify You. Continue to fill me with a fire for the world...continue to bless me with your vision...may Your vision grow clearer with each new day...may I grow more hungry and thirsty for Your Word each and every day. I pray for each person who is reading this Lord, I pray that You would fill them with a desire for others, I pray that You would reveal Your will to them in a powerful way. Take my dreams Lord, may they glorify You forever and ever...