Rough day?? Here's a dose inspiration...

"I can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength." ~Philippians 4:13

"For I know the plans I have you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams!" ~ Ephesians 3:20 (Msg)

Friday, January 18, 2008

It just never gets old...

As I am at work tonight I am totally overwhelmed...not just the busyness of it all...but truly so thankful for the opportunity to help bring a new life, one of God's many miracles into the world. It truly is humbling and amazing! As one of our babies entered the world tonight I was practically whopped upside the head with the amazing comparison between a brand new baby and a new christian. The total new life that each has and the impact that so many others can have on not only the baby but on the new christian as well. How each if not lovingly nurtured in those early days can fall victim to so many "bad" things in life. We as Christians play a critical role in a new Christians walk just as parents or caregivers have for these beautiful miracles. It's just awesome to watch that "new creation" as they enter into their new "environment", into the person God has created them to be. My heart is just overwhelmed with how amazing and awesome our God is!! And I pray that He will continue to use me in each of these "new life" miracles.

Father God, I thank You for allowing me to be here tonight and to witness yet again, the miracle of birth...it truly never gets old. I pray for each family that is represented here tonight and pray that You will bless and watch over these babies all their days...may they grow up to love and serve You...watch over them Father, protect them and keep them safe. Your truly amazing...